Sunday 18 September 2011

Thou Can't Help But Covet...

I bought a fancy camera last year.

It was a birthday present for myself.

..In November..



I played with it on automatic a little bit and vowed to do a photography course, but 10 months later I'm no closer to becoming a pro.. (It's on my list of things to do, promise).

Anyway... Miss Jodie recently introduced me to Sydney of The Daybook.

And I have been absorbed in her blog of witty writing and stylish fashion ever since.

You can see the original photos of Sydney rockin this outfit here
Then I saw this photo.. And noticed THAT bag.

It's a camera bag.
Sydney does photography.
So it would make sense that she carries her camera in a cute camera bag, right?

But have you EVER seen a camera bag THIS amazing ?!


I am in L-O-V-E

It's enough to make me grab my camera and get inspired again.

So imagine my disappointment when I discovered that THEIT only ship to USA or Canada.

Surely I can find a site to buy it from online ?

I'm off to find out.......


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...