Friday 30 September 2011

Feeling {Patent} Blue

OK.. I admit it - I've lost some of that positive energy I summoned during my smudging ritual.

In fact, this week has felt like an absolute drag.

Perhaps it's because the weather has been so uncertain (sunny one minute and pouring the next) or maybe it's because I'm just not feeling 100% as yet another nasty bug tests out my immune system. Whatever the reason, I decided to put my best foot forward today to lift my spirits and end my week with a little *POP* of colour.

Enter my awesome new shoes (which admittedly, looked MUCH better without stockings but it was just tooo cold to step outside today with bare legs.  p.s. this is a huge disappointment given I got myself a spray tan on Wednesday night)

 Anyway.. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Marilyn Monroe was a wise woman.



Thank goodness for the long weekend.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...