Monday 26 September 2011

Drawn to Paris

I'm generally not a magazine buyer, but waiting in line at the supermarket the other day I was drawn to the cover of the September issue of Madison and flicking through I knew I had to buy it purely for this story on Kerrie Hess and her home in France.

I love the crisp white decor combined with the striking soft furnishings, sparkly chandelier and bold wall art. (Yep - that's a lot of adjectives...)

See for yourself - I think you would agree....



 





Devine.
xx

All images from the September 2011 issue of Madison

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure of what I'm more jealous of... The apartment itself, the beautiful & crisp interiors of said apartment, or the fact that this lucky woman lives in Paris...

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! And it's in Paris! I am always drawn to white and black interiors, but this one is amazing!

    I have my first giveaway and it's a Glassybaby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...