Wednesday 14 September 2011

I'm Learning..


I am learning that it is OK to take time out.

I am learning that sometimes if I don't want to get out of bed and face the world, I don't have to.

I am learning that it is important to take the time to appreciate and celebrate the small things in life.

I am learning that the day after a complete emotional meltdown I feel invincable because I survived.

I am learning that I am stronger than I ever believed imaginable.

I am learning that bright pink lipstick and a stack of magazines can improve my mood any day of the week.

I am learning that I am surrounded by family and friends who love and support me.

I am learning that it is OK to live in the moment and do things that make me happy.

I am learning that I still have a lot to learn.

xx

1 comment:

  1. it's always ok to take a break - and the world will be there to face tomorrow when you're ready xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...