Thursday 15 September 2011

Cake Boss

I have recently been introduced to the TV Show 'Cake Boss'.

Yes.. I know what you're thinking -
"Geez, Andie! Bit behind the eight-ball AGAIN aren't you?!'

But in my defence, I don't have Foxtel so I'm a little uneducated when it comes to amazing TV Shows about cakes.



Anyway, the cakes designed and made on this show are serious works of art.

I am totally inspired.

I have never worked with fondant before. And as you know - I'm all about the cupcakes.


I'm thinking that easy designs are probably a good starting point..




And then I can work my way up to something more fun.. Like a teaparty cupcake.



And this one's just for Jodie



And this one's for ME!

Love Love LOVE it!


Don't they all look delicious?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...