Wednesday 31 October 2012

Little Brownie Bird

I don't usually indulge in mid-week baking.

This is because I spend a good portion of my weekends in the kitchen and, well, you have to draw a line somewhere.

But this past weekend I didn't spend any time in the kitchen; and last night I really felt like a brownie after dinner....

little brownie bird : choc brownies >> STARTS WITH CUPCAKES
Triple Chocolate Brownies

The problem I have with brownies is they're just not very photogenic!
But damn! They are delicious!

I used a simple brownie recipe that I hadn't tried before.
And yes, they satisfied that 9pm chocolate craving but if I had the time, I would probably use a different recipe.

Don't let that stop you from trying them out though.. 
Sometimes you need a quickie.



T R I P L E   C H O C O L A T E   B R O W N I E S


125g butter
1 cup dark chocolate
1 cup caster sugar

Melt together in a saucepan on low heat;
Stir for 10 minutes until smooth.
Cool completely.

Stir in 2 lightly beaten eggs;
1 + 1/4 cup plain flour;
1 cup white choc chips;
1 cup milk choc chips.

Pour into lightly greased brownie tray.

Bake on 180 for 20 minutes.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...