Friday 13 April 2012

Easter Snapshot

Due to moving house last weekend, I didn't really make any exciting plans for the Easter Weekend but in the end my four day break disappeared in the blink of an eye in a blur of more unpacking, quality Emmy-time, catch up with friends, several visits to my poor nan in hospital and far too much chocolate. There wasn't even any baking!!

I did manage to take a few quick snaps throughout the weekend.
Allow me to share them with you --

Miss Emmy chilling in one of her fave new spots in the house

The pile of chocolate, which disappeared much faster than I am willing to admit

Chad Michael Murray made a return to One Tree Hill -
I may have squealed when he appeared on my tv...
(and then I scrambled for the remote so I could pause and take a photo!)

Miss Emmy and I went for a walk at the beach -
BTW.. this is not me trying to be abstract , this is Emmy pulling on the lead around my wrist as I took the photo!!

Good Friday dinner. Delish!

I felt this way after the long weekend too...

Planning on doing more of the same this weekend. But with less chocolate!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...