Monday 26 December 2011

My Style : Sea, Sun, Stripes

Loving Summer Holidays... I've been dreaming of the sun and the sea for weeks.

I've also been dreaming about summer fashion.

I'm currently embracing all things nautical - I've noticed navy and white striped dresses, tank tops, bikinis, hats and jewellery creeping into my wardrobe.
Sea, Sun, Stripes



This polyvore board is inspired by the many new additions to my clothing collection, specifically a cute pair of tan platforms which I've now worn three days in a row...


I'm now looking forward to the warmer weather that's forecast for the end of the week so that I can spend some quality time in the sun at the beach.

xx

1 comment:

  1. I think you forgot "with your sister" - go to the beach with your sister ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...