Monday 5 December 2011

I believe...

i believe in pink


STARTS WITH CUPCAKES

What else do I believe in?

Well, I believe in the power of retail therapy.

I believe in changing your nail polish to match your outfit.

I believe in spontaneous road trips and booking last minute airplane tickets.

I believe you can never own too many pairs of shoes.

I believe everyone looks better with a tan.

I believe in cheesy philosophical quotes like 'Everything happens for a reason'.

I believe in licking the bowl after making a cake and eating raw cookie dough.

I believe in splurging on delicious food at fancy restaurants.

I believe in forgoing the towel and letting the sun dry you off when you get out of the pool.

I believe in choc top icecreams at the cinema.

I believe in loving your surrounds - a pretty home is a happy home.

I believe in always saying what you mean and meaning what you say.

I believe in staying up late and waking up early.

I believe in telling the people you love that you love them.

And obviously, I believe in cupcakes.

xx

1 comment:

  1. And all these things make you the ah-mazing woman that you are <3 Not many sleeps left!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...