Friday 9 December 2011

Missing My Fur Child

I love my new living arrangements.

Sure, I had some reservations before I moved in. How could I not? I have never lived with anyone other than my ex in the past. I am used to my own space and the silence that comes with living alone. I wasn't sure how I would find living in a share house with two other people, but my housemates are both gorgeous and so far, all is good. I am loving our family dinners and having people to watch tv with. The endless supply of magazines and the equally limitless "That's what she said" jokes, because we're all super mature.
It's the simple things.

But today I am missing my fur child, who due to a silly clause in the lease agreement, can't live with us and join in the girly fun too.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...