Monday 20 June 2011

Pynn It!

Yes, I'm a little slow off the mark.. so bare with me while I figure out the whole Pinterest thing..

My biggest frustration is that the 'Pin It' button can't be installed on my work computer, so I have to wait/remember to pin things when I get home.

In other news, I have just discovered decorator, stylist, TV show host, Samantha Pynn.

And I'm in love.

Please indulge me while I share some of my favourite rooms with you..






I'm definately noticing a theme in my home decorating style and Samantha Pynn seems to know exactly what I like.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh great choice in pictures Andie, they are all gorgeous!!!!

    I need to get on board this Pinterest band wagon too, me thinks! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps: "Dear IT Department, can you please come and install a toolbar called Pinterest on my internet so I can waste huuuge amounts of work time..." Don't see any problems with that :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...