Friday 17 June 2011

The Future Looks Bright


I wasn't sure if I wanted to blog about this.. but let's be honest - not many people stop by my little slice of Blog-land, and those that do will probably already know what I'm about to say anyway..!

So... Last night I saw a psychic.

Her name was Christine and she lived in a lovely little house typical of any elderly woman with big comfy armchairs and lace doilies on the coffee table.

Let me preface this by telling you that I've never had any strong opinions about psychics or fortune tellers or clairvoyants. I've known people who've been to see someone and have always wondered if I could believe what I was told, or if I would try to change my life to folow the path they thought I was on.

But given the changes in my life in the past few months, I decided to make an appointment and have the experience. After all - what do I have to lose ?!

The reading began with an inspection of my palms, followed by use of Tarot cards and also some communication from 'passed souls'. It was a surreal experience and I was there for over an hour. And can I say - I believed her. I didn't provide her with any information, choosing instead to listen to her talk and marvelling in what she knew about my life.

Obviously, only time can tell if her predictions come true. But if they do, then my future looks bright and there will be LOTS of travel.

I'm excited...

2 comments:

  1. Hooorrrrayyyy for Travel!! I'm sure she said that you will be travelling to Canberra pretty regularly, yeah?! :P

    And of course your future looks bright - YOU'RE in it babe!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!!! Can't wait to hear about it in depth. Very, very exciting xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...