Thursday 21 April 2011

That Lamp is Literally Ba-Nanas

Late last year I bought myself a Replica Ferruccio Laviani Bourgie Lamp from Sokol.

I am in love with it.

Until recently, it lived on my bedside table. (It has since taken up residence on my new desk in the study and will most definately be coming with me to my new home).


Shortly after my new lamp came to live with me, I developed an unhealthy obsession for Rachel Zoe's reality TV show - The Rachel Zoe Project.

That woman is the most famous celebrity stylist in Hollywood.

So imagine my excitement when I was watching the show and noticed that Rachel Zoe herself has MY LAMP in her bedroom.



Insert happy squeal here.

OMG... I literally DIED.

If you don't understand that last reference (or this post title), then please get your hands on a copy of this TV Show and spend the weekend educating yourself on the many Rachel 'Zoe-isms'.
Her book - Style from A to Zoe - is also Ah-Mazing.

And yes, I did take a photo of the TV on pause for evidence.

(OK... Yes, she has two of them and yes, hers are probably real Kartell not replicas like mine, but this is a minor detail).

Can we focus our attention back to the lamp?!



So so pretty.

By the way, if you have been living under a rock like one Miss Pip - Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman welcomed their son  Skyler Morrison into the world on 24 March 2011.

I'm not sure about that name for a boy. And i'm also confused by Rodger's 80's hairstyle. But here's the pic Rachel posted on her blog -




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...