Friday 15 April 2011

It's In The Stars



I'm not the kind of person who can judge someone's personality by their star sign. But since getting my iphone, it has become something of a morning habit to open my Horoscopes App and reac what the day entails before getting out of bed.

Today's Lovescope ?

This seems like a week for breakups instead of hookups. Maybe you're angry with someone. Maybe his or her way is wrong for you. Don't take it personally if minds or actions change. Don't lash out if you weren't meant for each other. Take time alone and make peace with yourself. Once you calm your thinking and feelings, it will be easier to find someone who wants to be with you - and you want to be with.

Looks like the stars have much better plans for me than I could have ever dreamt of.

And now I'm off to Sydney for a much needed get away.  Happy weekend.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...