Monday 25 April 2011

Escape to the Country

Today I went on a road trip to Mount Compass to visit my Uncle David and his girlfriend Collette on their farm.

They don't make an income off of their land, but Collette has lived there for over 20 years and the garden surrounding her farm house is just stunning.

I made some new friends too..


Arrow



Lou




Pretty Cows
While walking around the property, my cousin Katie and I decided I should sign-up for the next season of Farmer Wants A Wife.

Can you imagine ?  The other girls on the show could do the gross dirty tasks around the farm and I could win the Farmer's heart with cupcakes. The plan was practically fool-proof.  Except a quick Google search informed us that I have missed out on the auditions by a month. BOOO...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...