Tuesday 14 August 2012

I'm a Little Tea Pot...

What gets me through the afternoon on a day that's dragged on for weeks?

A cup of Tea.


What warms me up on a cold, grey day?

A cup of Tea


What do I look forward to climbing into bed with every night?

A cup of Tea.


Oh, the list goes on.

As far as I am concerned, a cup of tea is the answer to many questions. It gives me comfort.

Yesterday, I popped to the Tea Bar in the Central Markets and picked up some Quince Sencha Tea.

"Quince flavoured tea?" I hear you ask.

I was dubious at first too. But I encourage you to give it a go.

I could  ramble about Tea all day long.

But you know what else goes with Tea (apart from biscuits; chocolate; and scones) - 

Beautiful vessels from which to drink such delicious liquid.

This set from Cristina Re caught me eye on Pinterest recently.

Cristina Re Tea Set


Cristina has a whole page dedicated to High Tea on her website.


I am in heaven.


And I'm also coveting this little collection of  pastel cake stands. 

Pastel Cake Stands

And the shelves ? Just gorgeous!

xx



1 comment:

  1. I love tea tooooo :) Thankyou for introducing me to Quince Sencha! I have a few new loves - including the new teas that I got in this post
    The mango green tea is delicious!!!

    And those cupcake stands - GORGEOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...