Thursday 23 August 2012

Celebrating Nan

Tomorrow (24 August) is my Nan's Birthday.

I say 'is' because I'm still not ready to say 'was'.
And it will always be her day.

My Eulogy and the Memorial Card from Nan's funeral.

I don't know what to expect from the day emotionally; Especially since I've been having regular "Oh, I should call Nan and talk to her about X, Y, Z" moments. 

But I know she wouldn't have wanted to see me in tears. She would have wanted cupcakes or lemon meringue pie. Looks like I will be spending some time in the kitchen this weekend.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about it too. And I have moments where I've thought Gee I haven't spoken to Nan in a while I should call her.... Such an incredible soul <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...