Thursday 30 August 2012

And the Rabbit and the Fox Lived Happily Ever After...?

I am easily distracted.

Most of you know that; And have likely experienced me distracting you as a result. 

I can't help it. 

Sometimes my attention span is in the red. Negative 100. Zero chance of focus.

Today is one of those days.


...


In fairness, I was googling images for a proposal for work. So it's not like I go searching for weird photos (often). 

But this one had to be shared.


Masquerade Wedding - here


Seriously?

That's weird.


And I can imagine arguments in the years to come - 

"What happened to the man I married?!" she will squeal at him in a fit of rage.

To which, he may reply - "Honey, I'm a sly fox..."





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...