Sunday 20 November 2011

My Week in Photos : Birthday Week



Settlement Day - The Beginning of my new chapter; Coincidentally, it was also the day I noticed I had successfully grown a strawberry in my vegie patch... Oh, the irony.

Annual Schnauzer Fest - The none day every year that I realise that even compared to her relatives, Emmy is the cutest dog on the planet.

Moving Day - Amongst the Settlement Day Celebrations and the Birthday Week madness, I also threw in Moving Day. Because of the whole New Chapter thing.

Birthday Celebrations - Dinner at The River Cafe on the Torrens, Cupcakes, Cupcakes and more Cupcakes. And some champagne. And some cocktails... We also got a little Ultra Cultural and saw a Cabaret Show at La boheme - New Coat of Paint. Awesome.

xx

2 comments:

  1. and the celebrations will only get better this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your celebrations Babe. Miss your face already xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...