Tuesday 29 November 2011

It's That Simple..

From Pinterest


We all say it.

Usually right after winter when the weather doesn't require us to wear quite so many layers of clothing.

And again, when we start to think about spending time on the beach throughout summer.

And usually right after Christmas when we've practically eaten our own body weight in food and indulged in far too many champagnes or cocktails at all of the parties during the festive season.

And ofcourse, there's the time right after the clock strikes 12 on New Years Day and we vow that this year will be the year that we go to the gym everyday and quit chocolate, cold turkey.

Well, I'm saying it now.

It's less of a resolution and more of a loose plan to feel better about myself.

See my inspiration here.

Wish me luck.

xx


1 comment:

  1. You don't need good luck babe - I have 110% faith that you will accomplish your goals :-) I might come along for the ride though xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...