Tuesday 17 March 2015

five words is not enough

If you had to describe yourself in 5 words or less - 
What would you say??


Would you throw out some adjectives and hope they're interpreted the right way?

I N D E P E N D E N T
ie. Doesn't play well with others... (kidding....)

C R A Z Y
But not in an "I-Need-To-Be-Institutionalised kind of way"

L O Y A L
Or is this a term best left to describe the family dog?!

I N T E L L I G E N T
Just don't take me to a quiz night and expect me to know anything other than answers to the Pop Culture category

S A S S Y
aka Bitch. No not really... 
Ok.. Sort of.


Or would you try to narrow it down to one succinct sentence?

S E R I O U S L Y   F O C U S S E D;
O R   S U G A R - F I L L E D   C H I L D
Who clearly doesn't play by the rules, because that's 6 words, not 5...
And, yeah... If I'm excited, my levels of hyperactivity can be comparable to a four-year-old in a candy store.


Even if you told me there was no word limit, I don't think I could complete the task and be 100% satisfied with my answer.

It's a tough question.

And often, how we perceive ourselves, is not how we are seen by others.

But this quote by Victoria Erickson is a pretty accurate summary of me; 




Each time I read it, it becomes clearer that I could never pick 5 words to describe myself to a stranger.

The best I can come up with right now is - 


E Q U A L L Y   C O V E T S   R O U T I N E 
A N D   A D V E N T U R E


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...