Wednesday 27 July 2011

Scrub & Glow

This post is 2 days late, but in my defence it is difficult to maintain a blog without the internet at home. I am hoping to rectify this situation soon.

In the meantime, I indulged myself in a treatment at Endota Dayspa on Sunday.



The Scrub & Glow - Designed to make your skin smoother than Barry White on Valentine's Day.

It was one hour of pure bliss.

I am a huge fan of Endota since my gorgeous sister and I began a tradition of going together for special occassions such as birthdays and weddings. I must admit that going alone isn't quite the same. Much less of an event. But still very relaxing.

On Sunday I organised my Endota treatment to coincide with my homes Open Inspection. And this method of distraction was definately superior to previous weeks spent walking laps of the local shopping centre.

Each time I leave, I promise to make the effort to treat myself more often but life gets busy and money gets tight and I never seem to take care of myself the way I should.

So Bree - come home soon so that I have an excuse to go back and be pampered!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh babe, so glad you enjoyed your treatment :)

    Miss you lotttts, can't wait to come home & see you, even if we don't get to Endota!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I though someone from work wad helping out with the Internet?? If not, get a dongle before you go Nuts!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...