Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tonight I'll Be Having California Dreams

Image via Coco Perez

Katy Perry is GORGEOUS.

I went to her concert tonight and apart from the initial awkward moment where I felt like a 25 year old at an underage Bubblegum, the concert was fantastic.

I had an amazing time singing and dancing in the work corporate box. (Atleast we didn't have to mingle with the underage Screamers).

The wardrobe was the most incredible part of the show.

Pretty pleease can I get this dress ?



Who doesn't need a cupcake dress in their wardrobe for the next special occasion ?!

The lesson I learnt from the show tonight ?  Don't eat brownies given to you by strange men who don't speak. :)


xx

1 comment:

  1. Lesson I learnt...
    Perfectly fine to swan about in a peacock outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...