Thursday 5 May 2011

Pearls of Wisdom

Miss Pip introduced me to this blog last week.


** WARNING : Hours of your life will be lost when you click on this link. **


Pacific Atlantic is like the Gossip Girl of blogland. The fashion is to die for and you don't have to put up with Serena Van Der Woodsen's constant complaining.

I have become absolutely OBSESSED by the pearl necklace Bee wears in many of the photos. And what I love is how she pairs this statement piece of jewellery with any style. Who knew pearls could be so versatile ??

I am in love.










My all time FAVOURITE outfit ?
This one ...


*sigh*

Those boots. That trench. The dress. And ofcourse - the pearls.

Love Love Love


Someone, please tell me where I can find suh a gorgeous necklace!

xx

Image courtesy of Atlantic Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...