Tuesday 11 August 2015

let's talk about r.b.f.


Today I had the honour of being featured on The Nereeda Network's 'Nereeda Nine'.

oh em gee

Honestly, I feel a little out of place amongst many other oh-so-talented, and frankly, intimidating men and women who have participated before me.

Why?

Because I know what I am bringing to the table... 
And it's not an impressive CV or infinite business advice.


let's talk about resting bitch face >> STARTS WITH CUPCAKES


Which brings me to The Topic of Today - 

R E S T I N G   B I T C H   F A C E

(Formerly known as Bitchy Resting Face as shown in this Official Google Trends Graph)

let's talk about resting bitch face >> STARTS WITH CUPCAKES

... a phenomenon in which the resting face lacks animation and appears to look bitchy at all times, thus leading people to believe a person must be upset, a snob or a bitch.

Trust me... It's a thing.

People, such as myself, who suffer Chronic Resting Bitch Face are often inundated with enquiry from surrounding people, including -
"What's wrong?"
"Are you okay?"
"Are you mad/sad/depressed?"
"You know...Before I got to know you, I thought you were a snobby bitch*."

How people who suffer Chronic Resting Bitch Face respond -
"I'm fine...honestly." 
"No, nothing is wrong." 
"Yes, I'm sure."

How people who suffer Chronic Resting Bitch Face want to respond - 
"IT'S JUST HOW MY FACE LOOKS!"

let's talk about resting bitch face >> STARTS WITH CUPCAKES
I could have posted a photo of my own RBF..
But how could I go past Sassy Barbie?!
#nailedit

If you too suffer from this condition, please know you are not alone.

Infact, let us stand united.

Embrace it.

Love it.

Work it.


xx


*True... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...