Friday 7 August 2015

twelve things you would know about me ...


( ... I F   Y O U   K N O W   M E   A T   A L L )





O N E
I write a blog.


T W O
I stand in front of my freezer and eat icecream straight out of the tub.
Or tubs...
Let's be honest - There are multiple containers of various flavours to choose from.


T H R E E
I spend a lot of time at the beach. A Lot.
Running. Playing with Miss Emmy. Sitting. Thinking. Crying (!) Contemplating. Reading.
Rain, Hail, or Shine.
Because the beach is my happy place.


F O U R
My big sister is my bestie.
We are polar opposites; yet somehow scarily similar in many ways.
We communicate multiple times a day; 
Through text, old-fashioned phone calls, or social media -
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.


F I V E
I light candles throughout my house every night. 
I like the warmth and ambiance of the flicker of a flame.


S I X
I don't seem like the 'Sporty Type' but I like to run. 
And I sometimes practice Yoga. 
And although I haven't done either for a while, I also like to ski - Water and Snow.


S E V E N 
I own an electric drill and a power sander.
I am quite handy around the house...
But I struggle to sew on a button.


E I G H T
I HATE wearing flat shoes. 
Unless I am wearing workout clothes with sneakers - I'm either barefoot or in heels.
Yup.. I wear heels on the weekend.
Flat shoes make me feel short and fat.


N I N E
I could give up watching television in a heart beat; 
But I would cry if you took the music off my iPhone.


T E N 
I sometimes eat chocolate and drink wine for dinner.


E L E V E N
I still believe a Pinky Promise to be a legitimate, binding, contractual agreement.
Thou shall not break a Pinky Promise.


T W E L V E
I sing in the car. 
Always.


if you knew me at all >> STARTS WITH CUPCAKES


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...