Friday 1 November 2013

birthday month has arrived

I like to celebrate birthdays.

From small occasions that include nothing more than a nice dinner; to huge affairs involving balloons and cocktails. Not to mention cake.

There shall always be cake.

For my birthday, I have always loved commandeering more than my fair share of celebrations. I like to make The Annual Festival of Andie a merry occasion for all involved.

Drinks with work colleagues; dinner with family; lunch with friends. Food is always a significant component of my plans.



But on this first day of November 2013 – for once time in my life, I don’t have plans.

I think it’s going to be a quiet occasion. Nothing like previous years.

But there shall be cake. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...