Wednesday 20 January 2016

what happens to me if i fail your test?


Connection [noun]
a relationship in which a person or thing is linked or associated with something else.

Attraction [noun]
the action or power of evoking interest in or liking for someone or something.
a quality or feature that evokes interest, liking, or desire.

Trust [noun]
firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something.

 Love [noun]
a strong feeling of affection.


Being able to identify and experience these emotions is what makes us innately human...

.

.

.

Isn't it??


Do yourself a favour this weekend;
Pour a glass of wine, cook some popcorn and settle in for a movie night.

The movie?


E X   M A C H I N A


EX MACHINA >> starts with cupcakes


I'd never heard of it when I watched it and I'm thankful I had no expectations.


I don't want to say too much...

Even though I talked about it to anyone who would listen for days.

Hands down - One of the best movies I have seen in a long time.


And now I've learnt that it's up for a whole bunch of awards.


Critics Choice Awards
Best Original Screenplay
Best Visual Effects
Best Sci-Fi/Horror Movie - WINNER

Oscar Nominations
Best Writing, Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen
Best Achievement in Visual Effects

Golden Globe Nominations
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture - Alicia Vikander 


And when you've seen it - Let me know so we can chat.





xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...