Sunday 1 November 2015

birthday month 2015

Happy 1st of November!

Or as I like to call it -

birthday month >> STARTS WITH CUPCAKES


Rather than look back, and recap my life, as I have done in the past...
(here, herehere, here. Interestingly I didn't bother with a post last year...)

I'm taking a different approach to Birthday Month today.

I ' M   L O O K I N G   F O R W A R D

Perhaps I'm somehow inspired by a terrible quote I heard recently,
which had something to do with looking back giving you nothing but a sore neck...

Maybe it's because I've got lots of exciting things on the horizon?

Or maybe I am finally getting wiser in my old age?!

This month I will say goodbye to my 20's; 
(EEK!)

And I have sooo many things for which to be grateful,

I'm not worried about 'The Big 3-0' at all.



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...