Wednesday 3 June 2015

my new bff

I don't always get into a tv show.. 
But when I do, I binge watch 500 episodes in one day, 
become entangled in the story line,
and feel like the characters are not only a part of my life,
but my very best friends.


Men want to sleep with her;
And women want to be her.

I want her as my bestie.

The woman just gets me.

Like every time she wears her Sassy Pants.

DONNA FROM SUITS



And how she knows that you can kick ass at work and still keep everybody's secrets.




And the way she just calls it like it is.




And how she knows that ice cream has therapeutic properties.




And that alcohol makes everything better.




Basically, I'm in love with her. 
And she obviously loves me too....




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...