Wednesday 12 March 2014

#sharethegoodstuff

Have you ever stumbled across a blog/website/instagram account and marveled in the beauty of such a simple concept that you think to yourself - 
I must shout my praise of this person and their awesomeness from the rooftops?

I have.

So I am.

May I introduce to you...



In the interest of full disclosure – Yes, this little marvel is brought to you by a very special friend of mine. BUT I didn’t know that when I first came across it in its infancy.

The sheer simplicity of this project is what makes it so damn special.


"It might only be a small thing, 
but One Such Thing is something to someone."


Let us marvel in the beauty of our daily lives.

Let us take a moment to appreciate just one thing in our world, for which we are truly grateful.


Sandy Toes

I've shared my One Such Thing.. Have you?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...