Tuesday 6 March 2012

Time Out

I took a very important test at the doctors last week.

It was a multiple choice test in a Marie Claire magazine from 2010..

Marie Claire, Dec 2010

Back to my test...

The results did not surprise me.



Hello, my name is Andie and I'm a stress junkie.


Most of the time its an unconscious reaction to often unavoidable situations in life and it's something I'm forever trying to work on.

I'm all in favour of a relaxing walk on the beach to de-stress, but in this somewhat 'unsummery' weather, my favourite way to relax and unwind is with a good old fashioned cup tea and a biscuit (or two).




On a side note - How can a doctor possibly be running 35 minutes late when your appointment is scheduled for 9am ?! No wonder I'm stressed..........


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...